Who we are
Our website address is: http://gaygents.co.uk.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of personal information when you use our website:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- IP address
- Browser information
- Usage data
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect personal information through the following methods:
- When you register for an account on our website
- When you fill out a contact form
- When you make a purchase
- When you subscribe to our newsletter
- When you participate in a survey
- When you use our website
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our services
- To communicate with you about your account and our services
- To personalize your experience on our website
- To provide customer support
- To send you promotional offers and newsletters
- To comply with legal obligations
DISCLOURE OF INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information to the following third parties:
- Service providers who help us operate our website
- Payment processors who process payments for our services
- Law enforcement agencies or other governmental authorities if required by law
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
You have the following choices regarding your personal information:
- You can access, correct, or delete your personal information by contacting us
- You can opt-out of receiving promotional offers by following the instructions in our emails
- You can disable cookies in your browser settings
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY